- A session on Decentralized Democracy by Fr. Edwin Sigrez for 12th Batch CHLP
- Workshop on “Community Culture and Tackling the Sanitation Problem though a Sustainable Community Health Approach” on 23rd & 24th July 2015, Bangalore.
- Academic Research Council of SOPHEA-SOCHARA meeting in Progress.
- Community Based Sanitation Training in Karnataka by a Team Member and a Fellow
- SOCHARA familyTeam, Fellows, Field Mentors and Society Members 10th December 2014
- Environmental health research and action"Health vulnerability assessment with WOTR (partner organization) in Maharashtra"
- Relevance of Public Health - Orientation session to the 2nd Batch students of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Public Health by Dr. Thelma Narayan
Society for Community Health Awareness Research and Action (SOCHARA)
Society for Community Health Awareness Research and Action [SOCHARA] is an independent community health resource center registered under Karnataka Societies Registration Act 17A (1960). SOCHARA through its clusters based in Bengaluru, Bhopal and Chennai promote a people-centered paradigm for health and development, envisioned through a community health movement, community health approach to public health problems and engagement in communitizing health policy. SOCHARA continues to participate and strengthen health movements in India and around the world, engaging with various bodies for equitable health and development, towards the goal of ‘Health for All’. Read more